Lime Rikee Designs offers several different paper types and sizes to fit your needs and budget. You may choose from the following paper types:
Press Printed Cardstock
Cardstock is available in Standard Cardstock, Art Paper and Pearl
Our Photo Paper is available in Lustre, Glossy and Metallic
Lustre Photo Paper includes the following textures
- Lustre (plain)
- Pebble Texture
- Linen Texture
- Embassy Texture
- Lustre paper with Lustre coating
- Semi Gloss
- Standard or Pearl with UV Coating
Art Paper is available in three types
- Art Watercolor
- Art Linen
- Art Recycled
Please note: Thank You and/or Note cards will only be printed on cardstock.
We want your digital photo cards, and the images you submit to us, to look their best when you send them to family and friends! Therefore when possible, always try to submit high-resolution, high-quality, full color, original and unedited digital images.
If you desire b&w / sepia conversions, submit the full color digital images, and request in the special instructions during checkout that you would like to have them converted.
Most images will be cropped to fit in the space allowed.
The following types of images are needed to produce your photo cards:
* Original digital photos that are in JPEG format
* Images that are at least 600x900 in resolution
* Images that are clear when inspected up close
* Images without exposure issues (i.e. not too dark/light)
* Images that have NOT been previously altered or cropped
The following types of images are NOT recommended for use:
* Images shared/stored on web sites (low resolution)
* Images sent back and forth via email
* Cell-phone images (very low quality)
Please note, that our guarantee does not cover images that are impaired in their original quality/clarity - i.e., are low resolution, blurred, pixelated or have signficant exposure issues, etc.
With this in mind, please be sure to closely screen your images for such imperfections prior to submission. Please do not submit photos of babies that contain nudity where all or a partial amount of the genital area is visible. We cannot make exceptions to this policy - we appreciate your understanding. Thank you!